What is one of the #1 reasons to enjoy your school age years? Back to school shopping! Take advantage of the generous sales and get yourself trendy for fall! Here are a few of the popular new clothing, accessories, and room things we found surfing the interwebs…
1. Chalkboard Wall Decal
2. Industrial Stencil Letters
3. One Clothing Colorblock Scoopneck top
4. Flat Cap from H&M
5. Guy’s Navy Cardigan from H&M
6. House of Harlow Earrings in Red from Crush
7. Polka Dot Guess? Dress
With only a handful of sweet summer weeks left, why not celebrate the boys with a few guythings? Cool finds for warm days from local and national stores. From what I hear, suspenders are back – but might as well give a cheap pair a try before you really commit!
Hope you had a glorious Independence Day… here are a few of our favorite red, white and blue things to celebrate!
1. Austere spot patterned tank from Ruche
2. Lourdes Sánchez whales pillow cover from west elm
3. American flag baseball hat from UrbanOutfitters
4. Sweet ocean air top from Ruche
5. Red and white paper star lantern from luna bazaar
6. Michae Kors “Runway Ceramic” Watch from Nordstrom
When I was in my teens I despised summer. Being from Florida, I had no choice! Summer lasted 8 months of the year, gave me acne and ruined any chance I had of feeling fresh for dates or hanging with friends in the evening.
Now that I live in the north I cherish the precious few warm months. Not only is it prime photography season, but I also get to slip on my flops, wispy summer dresses and venture to those fun outdoor places not suitable in the snow.
These are some of my favorite summerthings (all just divine for for photoshoots, btw!)
1. Sheswai Nail Polish in Honeyfox
2. Yellow! Darling Dress from Modcloth
3. Super hot one-piece, ruched bandeau tank from J.Crew
4. Navy ivory sardinia wedge espadrilles from J.Crew
5. Sparkly Chic Mocca Ring from Swarovski