When I was in my teens I despised summer. Being from Florida, I had no choice! Summer lasted 8 months of the year, gave me acne and ruined any chance I had of feeling fresh for dates or hanging with friends in the evening.
Now that I live in the north I cherish the precious few warm months. Not only is it prime photography season, but I also get to slip on my flops, wispy summer dresses and venture to those fun outdoor places not suitable in the snow.
These are some of my favorite summerthings (all just divine for for photoshoots, btw!)
1. Sheswai Nail Polish in Honeyfox
2. Yellow! Darling Dress from Modcloth
3. Super hot one-piece, ruched bandeau tank from J.Crew
4. Navy ivory sardinia wedge espadrilles from J.Crew
5. Sparkly Chic Mocca Ring from Swarovski