Tis the shopping season! While obviously now is the time to give to others, I can’t help myself from drooling over some of the awesome photo gear that is available right now. Do you have a photo-enthusiast in your life? Here are a few gifts I personally recommend to make their holidays a little brighter.
1. Weird but interesting: Little People in the City by Slinkachu, a London-based artist who places tiny hand-painted images of people on street corners, park benches, leaving them to “fend” for themselves until they are discovered by passersby.
2. The Photojojo Phone Lens Series. These cool little lenses attach to your phone via a little circular magnet. (I own these myself and love the fish-eye and macro!) Buy at this link and receive $5 off.
3. It looks like a regular purse, but No! it’s an Epiphanie camera bag. I have a different style in black and love how it both hides my precious equipment and compliments my outfit. (Men’s styles also available.)
4. I found these Rustic Refined frames on Etsy. They have a big selection of colors and sizes and most are made from wood scraps that were going to be burned. This size would be perfect for an Instagram print!
5. Personalized iPhone cases from TinyPrints. Use their pre-designed templates or create your own from scratch. Get your photo-enthusiast about this site and let them go wild with creativity.